Pack Ewincher 2
- USA resellers
- Candian resellers
Taxes included for Euro zone only.
If no transporter is available in your area, please check our reseller network or contact us at [email protected]
The best way to power your winches !
Extremely versatile thanks to its numerous functionalities, Ewincher can be used in all situations and for all manoeuvres.
Ewincher is a great helper on board, a real alternative to the electric winch!
You can select your Ewincher's color here below:
Ewincher comes with its battery, charger, inverter, winch handle pocket, security leach and its bag.
Ewincher, an electric winch handle designed for you and your enjoyment :
One of the main difficulties for the skipper and crew is the sheer strength that sailing maneuvers require: hoisting the mainsail, adjusting the genoa, trimming the sails, stowing the genoa. This difficulty is exacerbated by the fact that crew members are rarely well-positioned relative to the winch/handle set.
The electric winch handle Ewincher is designed to perfectly assist sailing maneuvers without altering your natural movements. You’ll gain power and speed while remaining in an ideal position, without exerting any effort.
It’s waterproof, lightweight, locks into the winch and has an ergonomic design: all the controls are at your fingertips. With its standard size, it adapts to all deck layouts. Ewincher can truly be used right out of the box.
Thanks to its battery and high-performance motor, you can head out all day without a problem allowing you to fully enjoy the pleasures of sailing.
- It’s very easy to handle and insert into the winch socket, thanks to its ideal ergonomic design and very light weight (2.2 kg)
- The electric assistance is easy to use, with all the controls located on the hand grip, allowing you to keep winching as you normally would, but with the addition of considerable torque (90 Nm) while ensuring precision ( 0 to 100 rpm). You maintain the feeling of winching while considerably reducing the physical effort involved.
- You can use the assisted or non-assisted mode, or both at once, to ensure maximum precision all while maintaining the feeling of winching. You can use the ewincher as a manual handle at any time.
- It’s always in the ideal position to limit your effort.
- The removable, rechargeable battery lasts a very long time
Ewincher is also a unique connected object
Ewincher is a new generation electric winch handle that allows you to adapt the handle’s power to your needs and monitor you efforts in real time on your sailboat.
- 288 mm
- 66 mm
- 355 mm
- 2.2 kg
- Li-Ion 25.2V
- Rotation speed
- 0 à 100 rpm
- Up to 90 Nm
You might also like