Ewincher reaches Flores
This time, the electric winch handle Ewincher traveled 500 miles between Banda (Molluques) and the great island of Flores (Nusa Tengara) without being recharged. With a south-east wind, we cruise now in front of several georgous volcanoes and steepy mountains. After several days out at sea, Ewincher enjoys the sunset on this beautiful landscape.
Ewincher is now part of the crew, so we decided to name it Zébulon, after a magician of a cartoon of the sixties that I watched during my childhood.
See you soon !
Corinne and Michel.
In Same Category
- Stéphane Mifsud "ewincher: It's a bit like a cell phone, when you don't have one you don't think you need one"
- Official launch of the electric winch handle ewincher
- Electric Winch Handle ewincher : a worldwide test !
- Ewincher arrived to Tayandu island
- After Tayandu island, Ewincher stops by Banda islands !