Ewincher meets Komodo Dragons
Ganesh is now west from Flores, and we get georgous sunset almost everyday. We are now cruising in the Komodo archipelago, reknown for its Komodo Dragons. They are pretty impressive, the only eat once a day but can swallow a complete buffalo!
Landscapes are pretty dry at this season but everything is georgous. Wind is slow, we took this occasion to put out the genaker with ease even on the last meters thanks to Ewincher. Great !
We found another use for Ewincher, lift the dinghy !
Long travel like this one are an opportunity to put ideas into pratice !
See you soon.
Corinne et Michel
In Same Category
- Stéphane Mifsud "ewincher: It's a bit like a cell phone, when you don't have one you don't think you need one"
- Official launch of the electric winch handle ewincher
- Electric Winch Handle ewincher : a worldwide test !
- Ewincher arrived to Tayandu island
- After Tayandu island, Ewincher stops by Banda islands !