Ewincher 1 - Clearance offer
Exeptional clearance offer on our last Ewincher 1.
Order quicly before the stock runs out !
Ewincher is a power-assisted handle that makes winching much easier. It's designed to perfectly assist sailing maneuvers without altering your natural movements. Increase your power and speed with very limited effort while maintaining an ideal position.
One Ewincher pack contain : your Ewincher electric winch handle with its battery, charger, inverter, winch handle pocket and its bag.
You can select Your Ewincher's color here below
Ewincher comes with its battery, charger, inverter, winch handle pocket and its bag.
Ewincher, an electric winch handle designed for you and your enjoyment :
One of the main difficulties for the skipper and crew is the sheer strength that sailing maneuvers require: hoisting the mainsail, adjusting the genoa, trimming the sails, stowing the genoa. This difficulty is exacerbated by the fact that crew members are rarely well-positioned relative to the winch/handle set.
The electric winch handle Ewincher is designed to perfectly assist sailing maneuvers without altering your natural movements. You’ll gain power and speed while remaining in an ideal position, without exerting any effort.
It’s waterproof, lightweight, locks into the winch and has an ergonomic design: all the controls are at your fingertips. With its standard size, it adapts to all deck layouts. Ewincher can truly be used right out of the box.
Thanks to its battery and high-performance motor, you can head out all day without a problem allowing you to fully enjoy the pleasures of sailing.
- It’s very easy to handle and insert into the winch socket, thanks to its ideal ergonomic design and very light weight (2.2 kg)
- The electric assistance is easy to use, with all the controls located on the hand grip, allowing you to keep winching as you normally would, but with the addition of considerable torque (80 Nm) while ensuring precision (15 to 80 rpm). You maintain the feeling of winching while considerably reducing the physical effort involved.
- You can use the assisted or non-assisted mode, or both at once, to ensure maximum precision all while maintaining the feeling of winching. You can use the ewincher as a manual handle at any time.
- It’s always in the ideal position to limit your effort.
- The removable, rechargeable battery lasts a very long time
Ewincher is also a unique connected object
Ewincher is a new generation electric winch handle that allows you to adapt the handle’s power to your needs and monitor you efforts in real time on your sailboat.
- Li-ion 25.2V
- Rotation speed
- 15 to 80 rpm
- up to 80 Nm
You might also like